New Saints and Soldiers Film, "The Void"

American Patrol Co.

American Patrol Co.

Shooting a new Saints and Soldiers film called "The Void" in Sept. It surrounds the liberation of a U.S. POW camp and last ditch armor battles. Shooting begins Sept 10th through the end of the month and will be fun. If you are near central Utah and you want to "play army" for a few days, email me at [email protected]. We mostly need G.I.'s but we might be able to use some late war Germans as well.

Thanks All

Peace

• 3 weeks later...

Im sorry but i did not enjoy the previous saints and soldiers "airborne creed" just didnt grab me at all so sorry

LB

I didn't enjoy Airborne Creed as much as the first movie but it was still worth watching. It's not like a lot of WWII movies are being made either so I encourage the makers to keep going with the series.

Really enjoyed Saints and Soldiers-Indy film making at its best. Will check out your other film. Keep up the good fight to tell the stories of WWII!

• 3 weeks later...
vintageproductions

Have you signed a non disclosure on this production, since you are an extra? You may want to double check about posting photos while the film is in production. Don't want to see you lose the gig or get sued.

BTW...speaking of films in production (ie "Fury") the hot news is that Brad has had his long locks shorn!! No pics available yet, as far as I'm aware.

• 3 weeks later...
American Patrol Co.

Well we wrapped up principle filming a week or so ago. We still have a few days of pickup shots to do and plan to release the film next summer. We got lots of great footage and some stuff that should impress even the most pessimistic among you. Tanks all worked great and had a lot of fun with the armor on the Utah hills. The cast were good to work with and though they had little appreciation for the armor in the beginning, by the end were very enthusiastic and grateful to have this as a life experience. Thanks to those who helped out. Check out https://chill.com/saintsandsoldiers3 if you wanna see more.

Peace Bro's

Looks very cool!

I honestly never knew there were more S&S movies other than the first one.

What is in the company of strangers? I can't find any info on it