Hawkdriver's heading home

hawkdriver

....one and a wake-up, we start the spring migration homeward. Unfortunately, that means the theater made patch business and the dumpster diving must come to an end. In total, I shipped five footlockers, eight boxes, 20 flags, and God only knows how many patches back to the states and overseas. Thanks to all who participated in my hobby time.

If I owe anyone anything and I haven't paid, please get hold of me, I feel like there is someone that I got something from and never paid, but I can't find any evidence of it. I did buy something from a member here, had the wife mail a check and it was returned undeliverable, if that person will contact me, I will be glad to square up, just need a new address

The bad news is that today, I had to destroy a brand new M13 decon apparatus with a full can of DS2 because I wasn't allowed to get it in the haz container. I have a very nice Beeman pellet rifle that I also have to destroy because it cannot be shipped home, neasuating to say the least. Good new is that my sign for the back of a convoy truck made the connex, so I will get pictures of that when I get it out back home.

I hope to get back into the full swing of things when I get home and can get my feet back on the ground. I don't know what the internet is going to be like in the next week and I may pop in now and then, hope to see y'all on the bright side soon.

Thanks again for everyone's support while being deployed here, believe it or not, y'all made it bearable and gave me something to kill time with since I don't play video games.

Hawkdriver

Rakkasan187

Wishing you a safe redeployment and demobilization..

Stay safe and we look forward to hearing from you when you get stateside..

Leigh...

Congratulations on a job well done! Godspeed and a safe return. I got a number of patches from you during this hitch, and I value them greatly. Thanks for the patches, and for all you do!

Gary

I hope you aren't offended by my fixed feelings on this.

I'll miss some posts from you on all the things you found out there,

I was still hoping for one more round of patches for sale too.

On the other hand. It'll be great to have you posting from the states,

and I'm glad you're finally coming back.

Like many other members, I greatly value the patches I purchased

from you, they are treasured.

Cheers,

PvtT.

Leatherwringer

HE(doublehockeysticks)YA! If you end up around the LakeErie way....I will buy you a beer or lemonade or whatever!

thanks for hooking me up with some awesome patches!!

Safe journey. And hopefully stress and frustration free as well now that all the packing is done. The homecoming stretches are often the worse, with all the anticipations, change #gazillion and 1 and delays :pinch:

Robswashashore

Glad to hear that you are headed home, soldier. Thank you for your service to our country. It is men like you who make our country great.

With gratitude,

Jean