New Member- Veterans wife, daughter, sister and niece and grand daughter.

cpj_356@yahoo.com

Hi,

I am Candy Packard Johnson. I am across this site while searching for information about my grandfather. Found his picture here and a new part to his life that I did not know about.

I am also a Korean war veterans widow. A Navy veterans daughter, sister of an Army veteran and Air Force veteran. Niece of several veterans. I have my husbands 1st Cavalry insignia and his medic medals. He was a front line medic at the age of 17.

I also do my family genealogy and hope to learn more about the military memorabilia so I correctly account for it in my ancestors histories.

• 1 month later...

Welcome aboard! Look forward to hearing the many stories and assisting you with any other collectibles you might desire

Tracy

US ARMY Ret .

Ditto to the first two welcome posts! Sounds like you have some cool service in your family, and all close to you, too!

Please post pics of your husband's stuff, as I'm sure many on here (including myself) would be excited to see!

Good to have you here. Hope you can give some detail about all your relatives' military experiences (that's if you wish to do so, of course).

Welcome, you can go to the ( Korean war veterans association) They have a web sit. I was a member, anyone who served in Korea can be a member, I was there for 15 months in Korea, back in the 90,ee