• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 CombatEng44

CombatEng44
  • Members
    • Member ID: 13,455
  • 233 posts

Posted 31 December 2019 - 02:54 PM

My wife and I have collected womens WWII items way before collectors realized how cool their "stuff" really is. We have been selling a lot for the past few years at the Show of Shows. I really don't want to die with all this...well, maybe some of it!
My question: We have several tables this year and wonder if there is an interest in our civilian womens clothing or is it a waste of time and space? We don't want to come back with it so everything would be reasonable. Most is appropriate for USO events.
Always appreciate your opinion. Of course, we will have lots of womens uniforms and some special treats we are giving up.

#2 Austin_Militaria

Austin_Militaria
  • Members
    • Member ID: 2,578
  • 781 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 05:55 PM

Yes, there are a lot of vintage clothing buyers that come through there. You should do well.

#3 CombatEng44

CombatEng44
  • Members
    • Member ID: 13,455
  • 233 posts

Posted 14 January 2020 - 05:21 AM

Great! Thanks.
I just pulled out 17 1940's dresses and suits from $14 to $25. My wife will have tons of home front items from her collection plus WAC, ANC, USMCWR, ARC, etc as usual.
Long live the SOS!

#4 vintageproductions

vintageproductions

ADMINISTRATOR

• Administrators
    • Member ID: 492
  • 16,132 posts

Posted 14 January 2020 - 03:18 PM

There are a lot of vintage clothing buyers at the show but they are all hunting men's pieces.

But who knows maybe non-vintage buyers will like the pieces for period dances or something similar.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)