• Donate

Type donation amount in box below.

IMPORTANT! If you donate via PayPal using an e-mail address different than the one you are currently using on USMF and would like a 2022 Donor Icon added to your account, you MUST CONTACT vintageproductions or stratasfan and let them know what email address was used for the donation.

Thank you for supporting USMF.

Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recent Posts

• manayunkman
      By the way the pilot log book has all his training and combat missions in it.
    • manayunkman
      Thank you guys.   What gets me is that I see stuff that’s not for sale.   Last year a family found in grandpa’s garage his trunk from when he was a 5th Air Force pilot in WW2.    They were digging it out when I got there and it had  a B-10 with painted name wings and large 5th Air Force patch on it.   I offered the moon for it, it took all my control to keep yard sailing as time was of the essence.   I wanted to unpack it with them, I came back later in the day and they hadn’t even unpacked it but squirreled it away.   They took my number.
    • mdk0911
      A gentle warning - i had one of these and was told to wash my hands after handling - the white residue can be harmful.
    • digi-shots
      Does this aerial gunner look ok?   Its a one piece pinback that looks similar to a clutch back AG wing on Bob Schwartz site.. same or similar feather pattern with rounded wing tips   No maker mark  but there is a faint raised Sterling mark.   Vintage original or fake copy?   Thanks for looking    
    • KurtA
      And there is the French Fourragere  as awarded to the French Government  to the 9th Infantry Regiment for its service during WW1.  Anyone assigned to the 9th Infantry after WW1 (i.e., soldiers assigned during WW2) were entitled to wear this while serving in the unit. The left cuff (not pictured) probably has a number of "gold bars." Each represents 6 months service overseas in WW2. The dog tag chain around the 2nd Division patch was just something soldiers tended to do in order to enhance the look of their uniform.  This was unofficial. 
    • solcarlus
      mass production  did not begin until the end january 1918, at the rate of 6.000 rifles per month. Deliveries to A.E.F. followed from  march 1918. (The Chauchat Machine Rifle.  Y Buffetaut)
    • Phfly1010
      Do you think the price is fair?
    • 5thwingmarty
      Since Patrick mentioned Col. Paegelow in this thread, I thought I would add this photo here.  The Col. retired to California, MO which was his wife's hometown.  He passed away in 1944 and I believe she passed in 1957.  When she passed, she left money to found a library in the town, which still exists. I am in the area of California this week and went to see if they had any items or a display from his career at the library or in the town.  All I could find was this portrait in the library, and the library workers didn't even seam to realize that this was on the wall or who he was, and they did not have any other historical items.  
    • 1st Sgt CES
      Great Patches  !
    • 27Division18
      Thanks gents
  • * While this forum is partially supported by our advertisers, we make no claim nor endorsement of authenticity of the products which these advertisers sell. If you have an issue with any advertiser, please take it up with them and not with the owner or staff of this forum.