• Donate

Type donation amount in box below.

IMPORTANT! If you donate via PayPal using an e-mail address different than the one you are currently using on USMF and would like a 2022 Donor Icon added to your account, you MUST CONTACT vintageproductions or stratasfan and let them know what email address was used for the donation.

Thank you for supporting USMF.

Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recent Posts

• sigsaye
      The “Sea Going Uniform company, was in busy from 1946-2010. With the hook and eyes, and being cotton, pre 1984. 
    • kiaiokalewa
      FYI, and later on next week (probably Tuesday, 6/19/24, about 9:00am PST) I'll be posting all of these patches FOR SALE on the forums Shoulder Insignia  sub-forum.     A Hui Hou,   John
    • Hayman
      I found this set at a local antique store today. Does anyone have an idea of the date on these?   Thanks in advance, Hayman    
    • doyler
      Its always fun to see what others find and have a good discussion. Posting is a good thing. Everybody gets to learn something and thats a big part of the hobby. I learn something pretty much every day as it's an ongoing process. I just don't focus a lot on listed prices or very seldom comment on values or prices as most of the stuff is subjective price wise and worth is typically an agreement between a buyer and seller. Auction prices are fueled a lot by the urge to "win" and emotions get involved.I see less and less discussed about an items history or use at events I attend and more and more its just a discussion about money or how much someone sold. But such is how the hobby has evolved the last several years.
    • Threewood
      How about these Flight Surgeon wings? Sterling marked, one piece, pin back. Maker and ww2 or post ww2?
    • ksearl
      Found this one on a Facebook group “3rd Armored Division (Spearhead)”. Can anyone provide the scenario why there is a 510 Armor Patch on the shoulder, but a 3AD patch over the heart?   thanks!
    • Martygraw
      Nice piece of history, however dark.
    • Martygraw
      The naval daggers are my favourite.
    • Vertol
      Hello,   Thank you for your answer. Yes, it is with hook and eye collar closure. Here are some pictures of one uniform (I have two pair of vest and pants from the same soldier).       The first manufacturer tag is from the first vest, and the two others from the second one:       Here are the pictures of the pants and its faded tag:     Regards, Vertol
    • Crabcatcher
      Thank you guys for the lesson. I really appreciate your time. And you’re right, those are prices I saw folks asking online. That’s pretty much my only resource for pricing but I do get the difference between asking and paying prices. I did study the photos closer and see the differences you guys pointed out. I clearly have a lot to learn. So I’ll refrain from posting about things I don’t know a a bout. Thanks again guys. 
  • * While this forum is partially supported by our advertisers, we make no claim nor endorsement of authenticity of the products which these advertisers sell. If you have an issue with any advertiser, please take it up with them and not with the owner or staff of this forum.