• Donate

Type donation amount in box below.

IMPORTANT! If you donate via PayPal using an e-mail address different than the one you are currently using on USMF and would like a 2022 Donor Icon added to your account, you MUST CONTACT vintageproductions or stratasfan and let them know what email address was used for the donation.

Thank you for supporting USMF.

Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recent Posts

• Kaptainssurplus
      I had noticed that IMA has been doing that as well. I am 99% sure that is total BS, I believe it is just them doing it for their own reasons. I have not seen any updated BATF rules/regs for what is considered one shot disposable launchers. Reloadable launchers like RPG2/7, bazookas, etc have been that way for as long as I can remember. Those need a hole the size of the bore (or larger) and a bar put in the tube to restrict reloading/firing.   With them cutting up launchers, it will just be a matter of time before people stop buying them. Or they will have to significantly reduce their prices, which we all know they won't. 
    • LE LOUP DES MERS
      I was browsing IMA USA and noticed that the current m72 laws they have for sale have giant holes cut into the bottom of them. They didn't use to cut holes into the bottom of their laws, so I asked them about it, and they claim regardless of if it's been fired already, to avoid getting a felony you have to cut a hole into the bottom. I'm personally calling bs on this because there are current listings on gun broker/other surplus websites that have laws without a hole cut onto it. Is this a new thing or does IMA not know what they are talking about? If this is something IMA made up, If you ask me, almost $800 for a 72 dated law with a giant hole cut into the bottom is a rip-off but I guess to each their own. 
    • patches
      See this topic.      
    • yokota57
      Minus the blue tint. 
    • patches
      Great photo, and they must be from the 188th Airborne Infantry as they are wearing the pocket patch, a rare sighting we should think.   This version here    
    • hyrax222
      Stand by....   No. 7 reported here.    hyrax222
    • Remember Me
      Photo was developed on Agfa paper so was probably  in Germany. There is a redfox pup by the 1919. I like all the browning auto rifles. 
    • UlyssesMcGill
      I agree. I love the sold archive because there are some really nice patch examples on there.   Also, if you’re looking for something in particular, you can always email him. I was able to get an excellent M41 field jacket from him for a great price even though he didn’t have any listed on his site.
    • dcollector
      All original wartime knives; the ones with ENGLAND stamps on the guard were imported to the US post war, but as with the others are wartime manufactured knives. The "odd grip" is also war-time style and good to go, and actually quite desirable. Beaded and ribbed, ribbed and roped - it's had all it's finish buffed off, but, that is commonly seen.
    • Rifleman
      Anybody recognize this socket bayonet?    
  • * While this forum is partially supported by our advertisers, we make no claim nor endorsement of authenticity of the products which these advertisers sell. If you have an issue with any advertiser, please take it up with them and not with the owner or staff of this forum.