• Donate

Type donation amount in box below.

IMPORTANT! If you donate via PayPal using an e-mail address different than the one you are currently using on USMF and would like a 2022 Donor Icon added to your account, you MUST CONTACT vintageproductions or stratasfan and let them know what email address was used for the donation.

Thank you for supporting USMF.

Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recent Posts

• Remember Me
      Thank you. 
    • Glidertrooper
      Well now with the 80th anniversary of the D-Day landings for the invasion of WWII France just a couple of weeks away, I thought I would show off some more of my DUI.   Nothing particularly special here, its just that I managed to finally secure the last examples I was happy with of the DUI to complete all the infantry divisions and their regiments that spearheaded the American forces for the primary assault wave of the Normandy beaches on the 6th June 1944.       Left to Right:   4th Infantry Division + 8th Infantry Regiment - both no hallmarks - landed on UTAH beach 29th Infantry Division + 116th Infantry Regiment - no hallmarks but both nicely finished with snowflake back marks - landed on the western side of OMAHA beach with elements of the Rangers 1st Infantry Division + 16th Infantry Regiment - both no hallmarks - landed on the eastern side of OMAHA beach   All three infantry divisions and their regiments would go on to see combat throughout the various campaigns across North West Europe until the defeat of Nazi Germany in 1945.   And finally a 'for fun' shot...     ...with an original WWII Rangers lozenge patch, sterling marked clutch-back Combat Infantryman Badge (CIB) and a pin-back Meyer Metal hallmarked 16th IR officer's collar brass.   Thanks for looking!   Cheers......John  
    • USMC_COLLECTOR
      The only m60 we were able to use was a cast metal one. Unable to be operated. I agree.     
    • mysteriousoozlefinch
      Its been on the list, I'll grab them out of the box.  Might not be that battalion, but it is a Korean based NIKE battalion with scrolls for dog handlers.
    • Rakkasan187
      Put the belt of ammo in the M60 if possible and give a belt to the gunner. Looks more convincing with a gunner having a belt.   Leigh 
    • TLeo
      I just saw this on Saturday and if you are a fan of the Bues, you should  see this one.  It was shot during their show season starting with winter  practice at El Centro and ended with the final show and new team selections. Good footage and insight on behind the scenes briefings, practice and procedures. Then there was awesome in flight footage using both cockpit cameras and a helicopter airborne during the actual shows. The last show footage will blow you away when they moved their diamond closer than ever at less than a foot apart between jets.
    • Kurt Barickman
      Alfred Rosenberg was hanged as a class A War Criminal. I was at the site of the Wansee Conference a couple of weeks  back and also at the Reich Security Main Office site in downtown Berlin as well. Saw quite a few sites related to this exact topic.   Kurt
    • Glidertrooper
      Just a small update to this thread. I 'upgraded' my 741st Tank Battalion DUI for one that looked like it had actually been worn and the sterling silver suitably tarnished - my original one with that faulty attachment of the pin hinge was likely never issued and unnervingly shiny. Anyway, much happier with this one.   Thanks for the additional comments since I last checked in.   Cheers......John
    • Kurt Barickman
    • USMC_COLLECTOR
      Here’s a test. Any closer?  
  • * While this forum is partially supported by our advertisers, we make no claim nor endorsement of authenticity of the products which these advertisers sell. If you have an issue with any advertiser, please take it up with them and not with the owner or staff of this forum.