• Donate

Type donation amount in box below.

IMPORTANT! If you donate via PayPal using an e-mail address different than the one you are currently using on USMF and would like a 2022 Donor Icon added to your account, you MUST CONTACT vintageproductions or stratasfan and let them know what email address was used for the donation.

Thank you for supporting USMF.

Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recent Posts

• ksearl
      Found this one on a Facebook group “3rd Armored Division (Spearhead)”. Can anyone provide the scenario why there is a 510 Armor Patch on the shoulder, but a 3AD patch over the heart?   thanks!
    • Martygraw
      Nice piece of history, however dark.
    • Martygraw
      The naval daggers are my favourite.
    • Vertol
      Hello,   Thank you for your answer. Yes, it is with hook and eye collar closure. Here are some pictures of one uniform (I have two pair of vest and pants from the same soldier).       The first manufacturer tag is from the first vest, and the two others from the second one:       Here are the pictures of the pants and its faded tag:     Regards, Vertol
    • Crabcatcher
      Thank you guys for the lesson. I really appreciate your time. And you’re right, those are prices I saw folks asking online. That’s pretty much my only resource for pricing but I do get the difference between asking and paying prices. I did study the photos closer and see the differences you guys pointed out. I clearly have a lot to learn. So I’ll refrain from posting about things I don’t know a a bout. Thanks again guys. 
    • General Apathy
      . Then & Now images in Trevieres.       Norman D. Landing, Forum Normandy Correspondent,   June 17  2024.    ...
    • General Apathy
      . Heading into Trevieres.   The first banner I saw stretched across the route into Trevieres, and the first road on the left was named after a fallen American soldier.         Norman D. Landing, Forum Normandy Correspondent,   June 16  2024.    ...
    • General Apathy
      . Hi Johan,   A 29th Division plaque on the church wall at Colombieres, the WWI memorial and a field with several pieces of PSP planking outside the village.          Norman D. Landing, Forum Normandy Correspondent,   June 17  2024.    ...
    • BarriosMilitaria
      Here's my MK1 with the 101st Engineer Regiment insignia painted on it.  
    • Uniforms of the Day
      Just found this small grpup of patches at flea market today. The Sacramento Air Material Area (SMAMA) Flight Test patch is named to tech Jim Pearce. He appears to have worked with F-104s and F106s. I am guessing 1960s-70s. I think both of those aircraft types were pretty well phased out of McLellan AFB by the latter 70s.
  • * While this forum is partially supported by our advertisers, we make no claim nor endorsement of authenticity of the products which these advertisers sell. If you have an issue with any advertiser, please take it up with them and not with the owner or staff of this forum.