• Donate

Type donation amount in box below.

IMPORTANT! If you donate via PayPal using an e-mail address different than the one you are currently using on USMF and would like a 2022 Donor Icon added to your account, you MUST CONTACT vintageproductions or stratasfan and let them know what email address was used for the donation.

Thank you for supporting USMF.

Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recent Posts

• patches
      Great photo, and they must be from the 188th Airborne Infantry as they are wearing the pocket patch, a rare sighting we should think.   This version here    
    • hyrax222
      Stand by....   No. 7 reported here.    hyrax222
    • Remember Me
      Photo was developed on Agfa paper so was probably  in Germany. There is a redfox pup by the 1919. I like all the browning auto rifles. 
    • UlyssesMcGill
      I agree. I love the sold archive because there are some really nice patch examples on there.   Also, if you’re looking for something in particular, you can always email him. I was able to get an excellent M41 field jacket from him for a great price even though he didn’t have any listed on his site.
    • dcollector
      All original wartime knives; the ones with ENGLAND stamps on the guard were imported to the US post war, but as with the others are wartime manufactured knives. The "odd grip" is also war-time style and good to go, and actually quite desirable. Beaded and ribbed, ribbed and roped - it's had all it's finish buffed off, but, that is commonly seen.
    • Rifleman
      Anybody recognize this socket bayonet?    
    • aerialbridge
      Dang, I've seen that bird fly over my place, about 13 mi.  WSW of Chino.   Loss of a historic plane and RIP for the deceased. 
    • m1helmetnerd
      Got this on Facebook marketplace for $30 today and was freaking out when I picked it up because this has to be the deal of the century. Also got it with an American campaign medal
    • Vahe Demirjian
      Very shocking news out of Chino: https://abcnews.go.com/US/2-killed-after-world-war-ii-era-crashes/story?id=111157876   The Lockheed Model 12A Electra Junior which crashed shortly after takeoff from Chino Airport was built as a C-40A with serial number 38-540, and it along with many other C-40s was redesignated UC-40. It was loaned to the Yanks Air Museum in 1998 and was restored to static display in 2006.     Link: https://yanksair.org/exhibition/lockheed-uc-40a-electra-jr/
    • aerialbridge
      Glad to contribute to your post and I agree, Hilliard most certainly would have been issued a Transport service clasp.   I did a little research on Hilliard and he seems to have been a fascinating guy and somewhat of a financial mover and shaker.    The Vanderbilts and other wealthy New York families have flocked to Asheville for more than a century so I was wondering if he was a real tarheel or a New Yorker born at Asheville.  Look forward to reading your post about him!   Here's the numbers for issuance of the various service clasps.    
  • * While this forum is partially supported by our advertisers, we make no claim nor endorsement of authenticity of the products which these advertisers sell. If you have an issue with any advertiser, please take it up with them and not with the owner or staff of this forum.