• Donate

Type donation amount in box below.

IMPORTANT! If you donate via PayPal using an e-mail address different than the one you are currently using on USMF and would like a 2022 Donor Icon added to your account, you MUST CONTACT vintageproductions or stratasfan and let them know what email address was used for the donation.

Thank you for supporting USMF.

Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recent Posts

• digi-shots
      Gudmar, thanks for the info on the book.   This fellow was with the 424th… I think just about all of the 422nd and 423rd were captured.  
    • GUDMAR1975
      WWII.  106th Division. They were overun by the Germans at the Battle of the Bulge. See Charles Whiting's book - "Death of a Division".
    • LtRGFRANK
    • mikedon
      A good post on them:    
    • M113 driver
      I have been picking up some of these little knives at yard sales and flea markets, and even on eBay. I have a couple of Milpar, a few early Camillus and a few Ontario all government contract time frame. I have done some history  search on them and have found that the government contract expires in 2011and Ontario the last manufacturer sold the company to Blue Ridge Knives, or something like that. Well what I am hoping to find out is about one of these knives you had in a old forum that was manufactured by a company called MMB, and I am wondering if you have had any luck finding out anything more about them. I have recently acquired one and hope that there is a search history update . What I have is a MMB 793 with no sheath.
    • KurtA
      Looks fine.  Just too bad the moths obliterated the Infantry Blue material. 
    • P-59A
      JAMES  PATRICK  "J.P."  BLECKSMITH RATE/RANK 2LT SERVICE BRANCH USMC 6/2003 - 11/2004 SPECIALITY 0302 INFANTRY OFFICER BORN 09/26/1980 PASADENA, CA 2ND LT. JAMES PATRICK "JP" BLECKSMITH, USMC. DIED ON NOVEMBER 11, 2004. KIA/OIF SIGNIFICANT DUTY STATIONS USNA CLASS OF 2003 26TH COMPANY TBS (BASIC SCHOOL), QUANTICO, VA INFANTRY OFFICER COURSE 3RD BATTALTION, 5TH MARINE REGIMENT, 3RD PLATOON INDIA COMPANY OPERATION PHANTOM FURY OPERATION IRAQI FREEDOM II SIGNIFICANT AWARDS BRONZE STAR NAVY  PURPLE HEART MARINE CORPS  COMBAT ACTION RIBBON MARINE CORPS  NATIONAL DEFENSE SERVICE MEDAL MARINE CORPS  IRAQ CAMPAIGN MEDAL MARINE CORPS  GLOBAL WAR ON TERRORISM SERVICE MEDAL MARINE CORPS  SEA SERVICE DEPLOYMENT RIBBON NAVY  MARINE RIFLE MARKSMANSHIP BADGE MARINE CORPS  MARINE PISTOL SHARPSHOOTER BADGE MARINE CORPS 
    • Austin_Militaria
      Picked up out of a random lot of WWII patches. Wish I knew where the eagle was.
    • USMCR79
      1.5" Long with a 1/8" Center Stripe. Belonged to Ltjg. Edgar Hammond.
    • blitz67
      Thank you, I got very lucky!
  • * While this forum is partially supported by our advertisers, we make no claim nor endorsement of authenticity of the products which these advertisers sell. If you have an issue with any advertiser, please take it up with them and not with the owner or staff of this forum.