Plastic Colt M7 bayo & M8A1 scabbard

Bob Hudson

Found this in the garage at an estate sale today: very nice detailing, much more than I'd expect to see on a toy - any ideas?

fakebayo1.jpg

fakebayo2.jpg

fakebayo3.jpg

fakebayo4.jpg

fakebayo5.jpg

Leatherwringer

I have one....it is a model kit that I bought (I think in the 80's if I remember correctly...long time ago) at a local hobby shop. everything works just like the real deal.

I lost my scabbard somewhere along the way.....but it is cool I still have it! It would be nice to find one that is in the box and

un-assembled! I painted the blade silver....must have thought that was the way they were issued (or the pic on the box showed a silver blade)

001-93.jpg

003-53.jpg

I have one....it is a model kit that I bought (I think in the 80's if I remember correctly...long time ago) at a local hobby shop. everything works just like the real deal.

I lost my scabbard somewhere along the way.....but it is cool I still have it! It would be nice to find one that is in the box and

un-assembled! I painted the blade silver....must have thought that was the way they were issued (or the pic on the box showed a silver blade)

A model kit - never would have guessed that. It looks like they're still being sold:

bayokit.jpg

they were made by LS or L&S and they also did full size airssoft guns, not really a toy for kids. I had an M16A1 with M203, 1911A1 and a CAR-15 both came as kits. Were used for many a Vietnam wargame as a kid i the local woods