Hello Everyone

sd8

Hello Everyone, I am sd8 and Ijust joined the forum today.

A little about me.

I was raised in New England, 

I married the greatest girl in world! We have been together for over 40 y ars and she stuck by me thru "thick and thin"

I collect older firearms and knives. My collection includes WWI-WWII firearms and edge equipment.

I also collect firearms from movies I like (JB, spaghetti westerns, ETC) 

When I buy a firearm I have to research and find the right items to complete the rig. I am sort of compulsive about having the right holsters and belts based on the firearm.

I joined the forum for research and to reach out to forum members on items I have collected for many years.

So again, "Hello Everyone!"

Everyone have a good day,

sd8

FYI, I will reaching out to the forum this weekend for assistance concerning three of my WWI US holsters.

Welcome to the club. I've learned plenty from the members here and I'm sure you'll get the info you're looking for. ... and congrats on having a wonderful wife. 

Welcome to the forum!  Glad to see another “holster” collector….  I’ve spent hours at shows just going thru the miscellaneous holster boxes!  A lot of the photos I take include a period vintage holster to go with the guns.

Thank you digi-shots for the warm welcome!.

I hear you!

I think I lost a few years of my life just looking for holsters, belts or other accoutrements to complete the rig so it is technically correct.