Chicks in a Tank

Jim Baker

It looks like the one woman maybe wearing a defense plant ID badge - it must have been their job to roll these off the assembly line.

Wonder if they got together after work to have a beer with the ladies who did final inspection on the machine guns?

mgchicks.jpg

It looks like the one woman maybe wearing a defense plant ID badge - it must have been their job to roll these off the assembly line.

Wonder if they got together after work to have a beer with the ladies who did final inspection on the machine guns?

post-214-1220489868.jpg

Now hell, thats I job I would love to do! :D Where do I sign up?? :lol:

- Jeff

Mmm...no hearing protection...

Notice how they have the same hair style, pulled back basically behind the ears? No doubt that's to accommodate the ear protectors the photographer told them to remove. It looks like they do have safety glasses.

• 1 month later...
bet no one made any wisecracks about women drivers around those tanker babes w00t.gif

i have no problem make fun of my girlfriend and her honda. but who would want to make any jokes about them? they are the ones with the tank!! w00t.gif:blink:

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can you imagine them test firing the .50 cal with PMS? Talkin' 'bout "GET SOME, GET SOME"! :w00t:

The tankers on the other hand remind me of "Soccer Moms" in a SUV! Look out and get outta my way!

General Apathy
A lovely mechanic/technician.

post-78-1267898368.jpg

Hi Jim, this one for me is a firm favourite, love the rolled jeans, sneakers, blonde hair, white blouse :rolleyes: , woof woof that's my dog impression can't do the wolf one in print.

Cheers Lewis

BigJohn#3RD
Theres something about chicks with tools and donut helmets... :rolleyes: ......mike

Y'all know you are carrying on about chicks that are in their mid to late 80's. :ermm: Go take a cold shower

John

• 2 months later...
Y'all know you are carrying on about chicks that are in their mid to late 80's. :ermm: Go take a cold shower

John

But they were babes in their early 20's! :thumbsup: