Air Force Patches - Please Help

HistoryNut

These three patches were in a large lot of military patches I recently purchased. After hours of research without any luck, I'm hoping someone can shed some light. Does anyone recognize these? Are they military? Thank you very much!

post-13256-0-75052000-1425125357.jpg

Not sure what they are, but they aren't Air Force patches. The closest to anything Air Force might be Patch #2, which might be something related to flight training.

patch #3 is Boy scout, its a patrol patch, its an old one, With out seeing the back I'm guessing 30's or 40's. (eagle Scout, David). PS it does have value, but I could only guess. $20=$30.

I agree that is a BSA patch, but it is a patrol patch as opposed to Eagle Scout. A patrol is the Boy Scout equivalent of a squad. But it is an older version done on felt.

I had no idea on the BSA patch. I too thought patch #2 could be a training patch because the trainer aircraft T-37 is referred to as "Tweet" or "Tweety Bird". As far as patch #1, I thought maybe the C was for C Flight. I sincerely appreciate the help and if I turn anything up I will be sure and post it. Thank you very much!!

I am wondering if your "C" patch is for a manufacturer. I tried Convair, Consolidated and Cessna,but it is not a match.

It could also be foreign, either military or commercial as well.