** Nerdy Collecting ** More than one of an item **

General Apathy

General Apathy
Hats? What hats?! ;)

Ian, the guy on the right looks in the ' pink ' but the other six look a little pale and maybe you should get them to see a doctor, otherwise it's hat's off to your collection of headgear :lol: :thumbsup:

lewis

Thanks Ken...I'm gradually emulsioning the heads (as you once suggested I did) It's rather tedious though...only about six left now!

General Apathy

post-344-1330005899.jpg

Thanks Ken...I'm gradually emulsioning the heads (as you once suggested I did) It's rather tedious though...only about six left now!

Hi Ian, should have got yourself a twelve year old daughter that enjoyed painting, worked out well for myself, and she grew to enjoy the rest of the hobby as well. :lol:

lewis

post-344-1330005899.jpg

Hi Ian, should have got yourself a twelve year old daughter that enjoyed painting, worked out well for myself, and she grew to enjoy the rest of the hobby as well. :lol:

lewis

You mean she actually painted that M4?! :w00t: :lol:;)

General Apathy
You mean she actually painted that M4?! :w00t: :lol:;)

Hey Ian, lets all be thankful that she was older and knew what o.d. was, and didn't use Barbie pink. :w00t:

lewis

Ken,

I just found this post. I think it should be moved to the MISC section because it is a great post and has more than just firearms in it.

I wonder if we can get a mod to move it. Others might post more. I need to take a picture of my obsession; shooting badges but it really doesn't belong in this thread.

And you and Ian are welcome down South ANY old time! I would definitely show you the great Southern sights and not the touristy sights. No good South Carolinian goes to Myrtle Beach! :lol:

....Kat

These are really cool! Where did you get these?

Why thank you kindly Kat...you are sooo sweet! :thumbsup: Re those little paratrooper figures...size isn't important...is it?! :lol:

Ian ;)

General Apathy

post-344-1330015103.jpg

These guy's are really cool! Where did you get these?

Hi Kat, pleased to see you found the topic, sorry can't mention anything about these guy's as they are special force guy's, however I was hoping that they would grow into the helmets I saved for them. :lol:

lewis

I have a lot of Vietnam M1 helmets, I feel like a crazy cat lady but they're each so special to me.

...and you know them all by name, I'll bet? :lol:

If someone switched a cover or sweatband when you weren't looking Justin, I bet you'd spot it...wouldn't you?! :lol:

Is it bad that in all seriousness, I actually would notice that? :lol:

Is it bad that in all seriousness, I actually would notice that? :lol:

Now that's the $64,000 question! Did you ever play "Kim's Game" at parties when you were a kid? You know...a tray of objects, look at it...turn around and one object is removed...then identify the missing object? We could do a version of that with your helmets! :lol:

Now that's the $64,000 question! Did you ever play "Kim's Game" at parties when you were a kid? You know...a tray of objects, look at it...turn around and one object is removed...then identify the missing object? We could do a version of that with your helmets! :lol:

No, I've never even heard of that. I'd easily be able to tell which helmet is missing, :w00t:

General Apathy
Ken,

Another fine post and several nice additions from the members.

I think I will definately call you the "Can Man" from now on. :thumbsup:

Hi Ron, thanks for the praise on the thread topic, and also the accolade of being ' the can-man ' :unsure: :crying:

lewis

General Apathy
I have a lot of Vietnam M1 helmets, I feel like a crazy cat lady but they're each so special to me.

Hi justin, thanks for the post on your Nam helmet collection, please add a shot if you can the members would be pleased to see some of your helmets. :thumbsup:

lewis

craig_pickrall

Ken, I can't believe this thread has gone on this long without you revealing that the ammo cans are used to store your Gin bottle top collection.

I'm glad I'm not obsessive about this stuff like some of you guys.

craig_pickrall

Per Kat's suggestion I'm moving this to the same location as your other massive Normandy thread.

Chunky Monkey
Ken,

Another fine post and several nice additions from the members.

I think I will definately call you the "Can Man" from now on. :thumbsup:

I think theres a song by that name 'The Can Man Can'! :think: