"War & Peace 2011"....photo report...very pic heavy!

Sabrejet

Jeep restoration project. This time next year it'll probably be driving around the arena in near mint condition!

post-8022-1311704557.jpg

General Apathy
Very rare and immaculately restored Staghound armoured car.

post-8022-1311704896.jpgpost-8022-1311704881.jpg

Hi Ian, first one I have ever seen in private ownership. :think:

Great pics :thumbsup:

ken

It was immaculate Ken. The interior was absolutely pristine. I think it belongs to Rex Cadman.

Ian

General Apathy
It was immaculate Ken. The interior was absolutely pristine. I think it belongs to Rex Cadman.

Ian

Hi Ian, thanks for the info I will have to ask Rex next time I see him. :think: :lol:

ken

Great photo report, Ian!! :thumbsup:

You have captured some of the highlights, but you and I know that that in reality there were many, many, many more vehicles and displays. :D

Great photo report, Ian!! :thumbsup:

You have captured some of the highlights, but you and I know that that in reality there were many, many, many more vehicles and displays. :D

Hi Jeroen...yeah, this is just the tip of the iceberg. To get the bigger picture you need to be there (as indeed we were!)

Ian :thumbsup:

below is the link to the 2009 War & Peace show, it holds 45 aerial images of the show, funny how difficult it is to spot approx 3,000 o.d painted vehicles roaming around the showground. :think:

http://www.warandpeaceshow.com/component/o...g2_itemId=94815

ken

Good link Ken...thanks. I think that's me, third from the left in the fifth frame!

Ian :thumbsup:

Hi Ian: Great report on Beltring ,nice pics, the displays are very well done these days and the different vehicle types that turn up are amazing in size and restoration. Thanks for posting for the members over the pond........517th