Hello from Indiana, happy to be in the group

Hendo275

Hello all, my name is Clif! I am a 24 year old collector of war memorabilia; mostly WWI, WWII, Korea, and Vietnam. My passion for collecting really took off when I was little. My grandfather was airborne infantry during WWII and gave me all of his gear before his passing in 2000. My uncle was also a ranger with the 75th in Vietnam, but he never talked about it much. I myself served with 2nd battalion, 75th ranger regiment from 2011 through 2015 as an indirect fire infantryman; with combat tours to Afghanistan. My passion for restoring and maintaining history is genuine. I love my nation more than anything and the treasures that come with it. Thank you all for viewing and I look forward to seeking help in the future from my older and wiser collectors.

BILL THE PATCH

Thank you for you service, and your family's service. Welcome it's a great forum. Hope you plan on showing your collection would love to see it.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Howdy Hoosier! There are several of us from the Great State of Indiana. I look forward to seeing what you have to share.