weird ike jacket

Costa

has any one ever seen anything like this before?? ike has 8th armored- thundering herd---- 28th-- thunder bolt arc and unit correspondent on sleeve. I have seen war correspondent but never a unit.

epay #371191034986-- in uniforms

post-73-0-95343800-1416280889.jpg

Looks like some great theater made insignia to me. Who knows on the ribbon bar, looks a bit new. I bet the patch gurus can definitely chime in on this one.

Leatherwringer

I saved screenshots of all the pics and listing...

Will post up later,have to resize. Somebody must have

Made a deal quick with the seller or something.

That was one heck of an Ike jacket and I cannot imagine a nicer one. It seems to have all of the bells and whistles. The ribbon bar might not be correct, but it doesn't look like brand new ribbons. It just appears to be missing a bar.

I'll bet somebody is doing the happy dance upon securing the purchase of this one this morning!

Allan

Are we sure this sold, or was it pulled due to the ribbon bar? It seems to have vanished without a trace. When a listing is ended for an outside of ebay sale, the listing shows "ended", it doesn't vanish.

Are we sure this sold, or was it pulled due to the ribbon bar? It seems to have vanished without a trace. When a listing is ended for an outside of ebay sale, the listing shows "ended", it doesn't vanish.

That's what I was thinking. I know I was watching this, but there's no record of an "ended early because item..." change to the listing. My guess is that it got pulled.