robbins ww1 wing?

blind pew

blind pew

Only these two photos available. The details seem somewhat muted like it has been cast, but I've not seen a fake cast Robbins wing. Also, the back is solid like some earlier Robbin's wings, but it does not look like those examples either. 

Thoughts?

robbins front.jpg

robbins back.jpg

historylives

if i had to guess on it i would say not good. back is dimpled, cratered not smooth. pin doesn't look right either. my humble opinion.

blind pew

Thank you, gentlemen!

I had not (now I agree....................... that is not saying much) seen a cast copy of a Robbins wing, thus my posting it. It is incredible to see how far people will go to make a buck in an process that would yield a small amount of cash relative to other endeavors. 

It is for the same reason that I am perplexed about bank robbers. Why in the world would one attempt to steal physical money from an actual location rather than devote one's energies (If someone is so inclined) to much more lucrative, higher yield efforts such as securities fraud, identity theft, or hacking the accounts of financial institutions. 

I mean............................ if you are going to be a crook, have some pride, be a good one, and devote yourself to being successful in your chosen profession!🐱

I will post these images in the fake section.