Nebraska Military Collectors Show -- March 9-10, 2024

36-tex

Here it is, the best Militaria Collectors Show in Nebraska if not one of the best in the center part of the US. We are in our 30th year of this show. Great for buying, selling, trading and networking! Table rent is low so grab one even if you have never done it before! We average around 125 to 150 tables.

404853399_10231733356421259_3187233465369244947_n.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We are just a few weeks away. Tables are filling up with both returning dealers as well as some new ones. Weather does not look like an issue. THIS IS THE longest running show in the central US. Always great for buying, selling and trading! We will once again have the popular "Take Something, Leave Something / Free Will Donation" table(s). Dealer set up is Friday, March 8, 2024. Contact me or Tony for table reservations!

• 2 weeks later...

I attended the Hastings military show and drove there in record snow.  Despite the rotten weather the show went on and people showed up.  Some empty tables and a few less dealers but not bad for the show starting up again after being on hiatus.  

Anyway, I did pick up a couple of items including these early Pasquale dress shoulder boards that I needed.

Dress shoulder boards.JPG

It was a great show! I sold very well (shoulder boards above) and added some nice items to the collection. We only had one dealer not show but tables were filled on Saturday. Honestly it was one of my best shows as a dealer in the 30 we have had. People were shopping, asking questions and just enjoying a day at a show. We had dealers from Nebraska, Kansas, Colorado, Missouri, Iowa, etc. We will be back next year on corresponding dates!