Need Show of Shows Tables Update???

Ivydiv

Has anyone received their SOS Table confirmation papers yet? They say not to bother them, but we need to know for Hotel Reservations and plans. If you have received yours, please let me know. If not, any idea when they will be sent? Thanks in advance. Dave

Understand that. I know it is a colossal undertaking to put on the show. Just wondering, getting late to make hotel reservations. Any updates are appreciated. Dave

vintageproductions

Dave you should just make your hotel reservations to play it safe.

Tables always pop up closer to the show.

If you had tables last year, and paid for tables for 2024 prior to January 1st, 2024, then I would presume you are good to go.

I would have motel reservations in place.

Proper paperwork will likely be forthcoming in the near future.

I made the reservation last night. A lot of looking to find a decent price for a room. Too many major events going on at the same time as the show. Hope to see everyone there. Thanks, Dave

• 3 weeks later...

Table Confirmation arrived for us as well!  Woooooooooooo!!!

See you all there!

Did not get my confirmation letter yet, but did get verbal confirmation. Hope to see everyone at the show. Dave

I got my confirmation in the mail today. Very happy and look forward to seeing everyone there. Dave

There are hotels one exit down I-65 from the Fairgrounds,  off Fern Valley Road exit. Baymont Inn and Suites, 6515 Signature Lane, (502)968-4100) had rooms when I booked my reservation. Plenty of places to eat at that exit too. Outback, Mexican Restaurant, Big Boy, and a lot of others.