I need a favor.

AirForceBrat

AirForceBrat

I hope that I am not breaking any rules, but if i am I apologize. I recently started an e-commerce online bookstore. I primarily have military history books. I value your opinion, so what I would like is an honest critique of what’s good/bad about my website. I have had a lot of looks, but very little sales. I need to know what I can do to make it better. It’s called MilitaryHistoryBookstore.com. Thank you.

On the Bookstore page, the genres are hard to find quickly - they're all jumbled up together. Maybe separate them by era under major headings.  

Some labels ("WW 2" or "World War 2") are inconsistent, and, for example, the "WW 2" topics are separated by other, unrelated, topics. Again, organize, and be consistent with "WW 2" or "World War 2" or however you want to do it. 

I didn't look through them all, but finding books about equipment, for example, isn't easy. You have to find the "Weapons, Equipment, and Vehicles" genre, then scroll through a lot of books on vehicles and aircraft to try and find equipment. Maybe Equipment should go with Uniforms, or something more similar than aircraft. 

Overall though, I think the style is very nice and I like the font choices. 

I was talking to a book dealer not long ago and he participates in online book fairs. Maybe that's a way to get the word out. 

Good luck!