New Man From Alaska

Unteroffizer Klaus

Unteroffizer Klaus

Hello! My name is Liam, or, if you prefer, my alias is Unteroffizier Klaus. I am quite a young collector, at 12 (nearly 13), but I consider myself quite knowledgeable, yet always ready to learn more. I love coding, spies, medals, documents, uniforms, and VERY, VERY, much more. I started collecting at 6-7, when I was given my great grandfather, grandfather, and grandmother's military medals, uniforms, shadow boxes, and much more. I am a current member of Civil Air Patrol, which is the U.S. Air Force Auxiliary. If you are wondering, I live half the year in (probably) the most cold state (Alaska), and the other half, well, in probably the most humid, moist, and hot state (Florida). Thank you for reading this, and I look forward to increasing my knowledge in U.S. Militaria collecting. (Oh, also, I love mathematics and science, and I like to do experiments in my no-no shed (no one can enter unless I say otherwise), as well as make mathematics based codes for fun. Finally, I like learning about psychology and philosophy, and even create my own quotes.)

Unteroffizer Klaus

Hello Liam, welcome to the forum!

Thank you very much!

• 2 weeks later...
notinfringed

Hello Liam. Welcome to the forum from a fellow Alaskan. What part of the last frontier do you call home? I'm in Fairbanks myself.

Levi