Named DSM - General Francis Brink 1943

TasmanianDevil

TasmanianDevil

Just found this on a local Classified's site here in Tasmania, would love to know if it's legit and how it ended up here. Kane

post-118955-0-31828100-1370396314.jpeg

post-118955-0-90587700-1370396325.jpeg

TasmanianDevil

Should hear some of the stuff this guy reckons he'll soon be selling. Kane

I have been collecting WWI and WWII items for over 35 years and soon I will be listing some of my items of my private museum.
Some of the items will be:
1) Wartime signed letter by very prominent Nazi when they took total control of the Phillips factory in Holland because the Dutch sabotaged the V2 production.
2) Private wartime photo with two of the leading Nazi figures - signed by both
3) UNIQUE signed book by one of the worst Nazi leader of them all (yes, signed with his hardly-known loving nickname - WORLD EXCLUSIVE and all supporting documentation is included). Imagine, a 'cuddle' childhood name singed by a master of all evil!
4) Original cigarette case with all markings in brass of U-977 (and supporting evidence)! Don't know much about U-977? Google it!!!
5) A COMPLETE collection of WWII Nazi wehrmacht promo photos (original of course)
6) An ORIGINAL U-boat dial with "travel commands" such as "Tauchen"
7) ORIGINAL and SIGNED photo's of mistresses of top Nazi leaders (wartime photo's and wartime autographs)
8) ORIGINAL and NAMED cane of Captain Karl Meusel of pre-WW1 U-boat "Deutschland", later renamed, and in the lead-up to WWI. U-155. Supporting newspapers etc are included.
9) Handwritten letter by King Albert and Queen Elizabeth aboard SS Canopic 1911
10) Uniform worn by Captain Bless of the Royal Navy UK. 5Kg of embroided silver thread + aft, complete with metal named case - 1880
11) German U-boat WWII Knights Cross with oakleaves - with papers!
12) Exceptional U-boat photo U-103 wartime signed by no other than Otto Strelow, Werner Winter, Konstatin Von Rappard and Heinz Kusch (most became commanders themselves after serving on U-103). Heinz was given military honours after the war (he was shot in 1943) and they even named a street in his honour - just Google it!
13) ORIGINAL three fishes cap emblem U-333
14) ORIGINAL U-96 cap emblem ("Das Boat")
15) Long handwritten letter by SS officer Walter Donneberg (V2) +_ his book (1st edition)
16) Lots of holocaust material (original armbands, letters from ALL camps).
17) Signed letter by Kesselring whilst at Nuremberg trial.
18) Handwritten manuscript of a V2 rocket for Hemut Zoike who was at the controls on 3 October 1942 when the first man-made object (V2 rocket) went into space. (Full documentation and video with interview included)
19) ORIGINAL report of Conductor Leo Borchard's death during Berlin occupation and signed by the officer who was with him in the car

TasmanianDevil

Thanks Bill, I'm learning, little by little. Wonder if this guy know it's a fake or has been fooled? Was asking $1400.00 for it. Kane

I'd be very suspicious of anyone selling a lot of high end German (Third Reich) items through a local classified ad. Especially if he's selling a US DSM that appears to be fake. Where there's smoke there's usually fire.

TasmanianDevil

For sure Adam, it is Australia wide, but surely if you had this quality gear you'd be searching out quality buyers/collectors all around the world. Kane