Type 8 experimental

dskjl

While I've never ventured into the waters of experimental helmet collecting, I still really enjoy seeing these and have had the privilege of holding just about every type of experimental in my hands for inspection at one time or another. This looks like a very nice one to me! Great grab!!

My personal favorite of all the Experimentals and with a very decent liner! Congrats on a great acquisition :)

Larry

My personal favorite of all the Experimentals and with a very decent liner! Congrats on a great acquisition :)

Larry

Thanks, I really happy to have won it and feel like although it was expensive it was worth getting one for the collection.

One of my all time favorites! Great find!

Thanks I have been looking for a couple of years and couldn't believe it showed on Ebay.

This is the only experimental helmet I really like the looks of. Congrats on the find.

Thanks, I like it as well but the type 7 is probably my favorite, but as I do not have a 7 this one will work great.

I watched that one and believe it went for a great price! Congratulations on the awesome helmet!

I was the only bidder, I couldn't believe it.