SUB PATCH

soungdog

found this 10 or 15 years ago in the underground in old Sacramento where people down on there luck stayed till the pd cleaned them out was unable to find the owner. no old navy vets in jail or soup Kitchens at the time hard to find someone with a name mabe a family member will see this this Boat has History will post history when I find It Later this week Don

post-6213-1300203008.jpg

found this 10 or 15 years ago in the underground in old Sacramento where people down on there luck stayed till the pd cleaned them out was unable to find the owner. no old navy vets in jail or soup Kitchens at the time hard to find someone with a name mabe a family member will see this this Boat has History will post history when I find It Later this week Don

Mods help I must be getting old spelled Patch with a b in header I can't change it please help Don

Mods help I must be getting old spelled Patch with a b in header I can't change it please help Don

Done - ;) Bobgee

was unable to locate the info I have so see this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Gudgeon_(SS-567) Don