Fake E W Stone knives

thebladeslinger

I wonder if Bill Stone (his son) authorized that to be made? Bill has made several high quality reproductions over the years that are highly collectable, the Atlanta cutlery one certainly isnt a good version.

Jeb

• 3 months later...
thebladeslinger

Sorry to pull up such an old thread, but I wanted to report what seems to be a small victory. Atlanta Cut. has changed the name of their fake E W Stone knife to "Skull Head Fighting Knife". Here is the link:

http://www.atlantacutlery.com/p-1854-skull...ting-knife.aspx

It is also fun to read some of the reviews the knife is getting:)

Thanks for the the update. At the time I e-mailed a link to Bill Stone and asked him if he'd seen it. He usually replies, but this time he didn't, which makes me think that some kind of litigation was in progress since they changed the name of the POS.

Thanks for the the update. At the time I e-mailed a link to Bill Stone and asked him if he'd seen it. He usually replies, but this time he didn't, which makes me think that some kind of litigation was in progress since they changed the name of the POS.

I called Bill after I saw the fake. He stated that he was going to call them and find out what was up.