USAF DCU

ABrangerjoe

I picked this top up two days ago, it's only missing the nametape and one patch, but I'm sure it is USCENTAF.

Tell me what you think.

Joe

post-5137-1261508276.jpg

post-5137-1261508283.jpg

Looks like a very nice jacket. Is it named inside at all? I've found that I have to keep myself from buying ones without a name tape, otherwise I would just have way more than my closet could handle. :lol:

I like it too. Pretty cool. :thumbsup:

More often than not, I would prefer a name tape as well but it simply depends on how it's patched too, when you get right down to it.

Merry Christmas!

I like the USAF FWS patch. Doesn't look US made and has the word Fighter which they dropped some years back. Is it in desert colors or the gray background?

Steve

More often than not, I would prefer a name tape as well but it simply depends on how it's patched too, when you get right down to it.

That's my problem. When the price tag is $5 and the patches and badges are interesting is hard to pass up a BDU/DCU, name tape or not! I need a couple more closets. :w00t:

I like the USAF FWS patch. Doesn't look US made and has the word Fighter which they dropped some years back. Is it in desert colors or the gray background?

Steve

The patch is sewn on tan and actually does look theater made now that you mention it.

post-5137-1261523821.jpg