363rd Fighter Group/RAF Rivenhall

Johnny Signor

Hello I'm looking for help from anyone who may have knowledge of the 363rd Fighter Group at Rivenhall ,England before they changed over to a RECON group, my main area of interest is finding out about the 381st Fighter squadrons emblem design that was used but of an "Unofficially" made design, it was as follows,

On a round background a Mustang horse's front section blended into the rear fuselage area of a P-51 ,the horse has two upraised wings from it's back and the front foot is slightly outside of border as is the tail of the design, I have also seen a variation of this design on a Pilot's A-2 jacket by the name of Kenneth W.Dolan and his patch had 4 stripes in a diagonal angle on middle of the fuselage near scoop and the code B3 D and the horse was snorting smoke from it's nostrils.

I am very interested in finding a good clear photo of this design and hopefully the colors for it, if anyone knows of this emblem or any contacts of the group etc that can help Please contact me, thank you very much !!!!!!

Johnny Signor

[email protected]