OSS Research NARA, Looking for Researcher with experience in this Record Group

dustin

I am in search of a researcher that has pretty thorough knowledge of OSS files at NARA. I have inquiry that would like to run by them and in hopes of locating what I'm looking for. If anyone knows of someone that lives in the area of NARA and specializes in the OSS Record Group I would be grateful if I could get their contact information. 

The oss record groups are held at NARA in Washington DC vs St Louis.  There are indexes online for personnel records (I was able to order a personal record and received scans of it online for free via FOIA request).  If it's higher level records you should review who they have as recommended for-pay researchers on their website as they would be far more adept at the process than us forum members. 

On 2/17/2024 at 8:12 AM, AustinO said:

The oss record groups are held at NARA in Washington DC vs St Louis.  There are indexes online for personnel records (I was able to order a personal record and received scans of it online for free via FOIA request).  If it's higher level records you should review who they have as recommended for-pay researchers on their website as they would be far more adept at the process than us forum members. 

Thank you for the reply, I am not after personnel records. I have tried to reach out to those paid researchers with no response. Coming here, I was hoping that I could get a recommendation and contact of someone specifically.