Searching for information and any medals or other personal items for my great uncle, Louis C Diambrosia

Marley87

While doing research for my family, I came across this website that listed my great uncles Purple Heart. His name is Louis C Diambrosia, private in company G, 2nd battalion 401st GIR, 101st airborne. His battalion was sent as part of the 325th GIR of the 82nd during D DAY. He was shot on June 6th and died June 9/12th(both dates are recorded). 
He was buried in the American Normandy cemetery until 4 years later when he was brought home to Bristol Pennsylvania where he is buried with my great grandparents. 

• 8 months later...

If you are interested, I have his Deceased Personnel File.

Screenshot_20240302_130419.jpg

Marley87

I am very interested. Are these the originals? I have the paperwork from his Purple Heart and the notification sent to my great grandparents about his death. I’m confused how papers and his Purple Heart were acquired by others but would love to work on getting his stuff back to our family as this will be the legacy we leave behind for future members of our family. 
I can’t make out any of the images since they’re so grainy but I am more than happy to share my email and you could send them there! 

thank you tons!