43rd Infantry Division Tab - Good ?

doughboy

Hi everybody,

I have got a 43rd Inf.Div.tab and I wondered if this is a good one.I never saw one like this before and the only one that I know are fully

embroidered.Any help would be appreciated.Thanks in advance.

doughboy

post-15200-0-16342200-1585474978_thumb.jpg

post-15200-0-18293800-1585474989_thumb.jpg

Thank you very much for your great help.No,I got this at a ASMIC Collectors meeting over here in Germany.Well,to find the matching patch - I think this is be nearly impossible, so I thought to match it with a regular german made patch.

Thank you very much for your great help.No,I got this at a ASMIC Collectors meeting over here in Germany.Well,to find the matching patch - I think this is be nearly impossible, so I thought to match it with a regular german made patch.

Difficult, not impossible. Probably not a one-of-a-kind. Now you have a worthwhile goal in your collecting interest. Don't give up. Then, once you have it, you'll need something else to look for..... I remember how difficult it was to find Constab liners and Constab guidons……again, difficult, but not impossible. My avatar is my favorite guidon. You can bet there are more 43rd patches that match your scroll than there are guidons and liners.