Now that's a helmet collection!

Burning Hazard

looks like a typical helmet collection, most of my collection more than 50% are packed away because they take up too much space for display

but he has a some rare / high value collectables in his collection

Yep, depends on the size of your house.... How many rooms, and what your wife will tolerate.......... How many kids roaming around..... I once had a very big house, 3700 sq feet.... 2 garages.... Had helmets in my closet (my giant walk in closet, she had her own closet...), one garage (the man cave), and in the bonus room that had rock and roll posters covering the walls and a few good helmets. A few high value ones in the gun safe.... SS lids and camo's.... Beater helmets in the garage..... That was in the days of a 100+ helmets, like 140 to 180 or so.... Downsized to my future retirement house at 2000 sq foot. 50 to 60 helmets seems to fit good now.... Most fit in the "shared" closet now.... I got like 60% of the space and she does not let me forget it..... And I love the driveway shots for sure....! Tells me that I am not the only crazy one out there, that I have "friends". Regards, Chris