Interesting Pre War Armor photo's

Gary Cain

I found these at a flea market in California a few years ago and have just refound them crying.gif So before I could lose them again I have scanned them and will be otherwise taking care of them! But before that I thought I would share them with you. They are from the 69th Armored Regiment and were taken sometime before June 6 1941(the date on the back of the pictures) and are of a training exercise, I would even hazard a guess that they were taken during the 1941 Army Maneuvers. The first photo I find particularly interesting because if my eyes don't decieve me the tank being used as a monument is a Christie light tank!

Cheers

Gary

post-96-1212701677.jpg

I found these at a flea market in California a few years ago and have just refound them crying.gif So before I could lose them again I have scanned them and will be otherwise taking care of them! But before that I thought I would share them with you. They are from the 69th Armored Regiment and were taken sometime before June 6 1941(the date on the back of the pictures) and are of a training exercise, I would even hazard a guess that they were taken during the 1941 Army Maneuvers. The first photo I find particularly interesting because if my eyes don't decieve me the tank being used as a monument is a Christie light tank!

Cheers

Gary

post-96-1212701970.jpg