YOUNG MINATURES AIRBORNE TROOPER BUST

littlebuddy

littlebuddy

Would anyone be willing to take on the assembly and painting of this bust ?? ibought this and an Alderbertus one the other year and have not plucked up the courage nor have the time to do them justice !!

if anyone can help please let me know

LB

You may want to consider posting your request on Planet Figure.com. There are a lot of regular members from the UK, and some really good painters to boot. You'll have to sign on as a new member to post, but if you are into figures its well worth the trouble, apart from getting someone to complete the bust for you.

www.planetfigure.com

Another option would be to find a local modelling club. There might be a member that can do the work for you or put you in contact with someone who can.

Something I would do once you find someone, is to ask to see some samples of their work. That way you have an idea of their capabilities and what to expect.

Regards,

Joe

littlebuddy

You may want to consider posting your request on Planet Figure.com. There are a lot of regular members from the UK, and some really good painters to boot. You'll have to sign on as a new member to post, but if you are into figures its well worth the trouble, apart from getting someone to complete the bust for you.

www.planetfigure.com

Another option would be to find a local modelling club. There might be a member that can do the work for you or put you in contact with someone who can.

Something I would do once you find someone, is to ask to see some samples of their work. That way you have an idea of their capabilities and what to expect.

Regards,

Joe

thanks Joe !! i have asked around over here in the uk but have yet to get any response !! thats why i thought about anyone on here , i have seen some great stuff posted on here !!

LB

I like doing scrach build models, and others, but the detail on this one, its way out of my league. To paint the face alone, I've seen guys doing them, they spend hours getting it right, its a art.