need help with 1918 knuckle knife

dskjl

dskjl-Nothing looks right about it, at least to me. Pommel nut-skull crusher, doesn't look right, handle and stamp, doesn't look right, blade, and blade marking-nothing I've ever seen, and have never seen a piece of leather on any US LF&C, or Au Lion MK1. I'd stay away from this one. But, the other guys might have different opinions. SKIP

dskjl-Nothing looks right about it, at least to me. Pommel nut-skull crusher, doesn't look right, handle and stamp, doesn't look right, blade, and blade marking-nothing I've ever seen, and have never seen a piece of leather on any US LF&C, or Au Lion MK1. I'd stay away from this one. But, the other guys might have different opinions. SKIP

Thanks, I appreciate your insight.

D

D,

What Skip said.

Triple agreement.

Blade grind, itself, is also incorrect.

A reasonably well made copy.

If the owner would allow it, loosen the nut, take the handle off and see if it says "Japan" on the blade tang. I bought one some time back and sold it to a member of this board. Didn't know how much of a knock off it was, but for $25 bucks, I did it. Took the but off and it was stamped on the tang Japan. This knife looks like that one did.

NO....Wait D!! :o Don't let these guys talk you out of your hearts desire. :rolleyes:

This may be your one and only chance to buy this ridicules :lol: copy of a knive. Just think, you'll be a "one of a kind fool" :laughing1:. Don't let them have the last laugh, when we can ALL have one at your expense!! :twothumbup: :hapy0004:

NO....Wait D!! :o Don't let these guys talk you out of your hearts desire. :rolleyes:

This may be your one and only chance to buy this ridicules :lol: copy of a knive. Just think, you'll be a "one of a kind fool" :laughing1:. Don't let them have the last laugh, when we can ALL have one at your expense!! :twothumbup: :hapy0004:

You are so right, why let the experts sway me away from burning dollars on crap. :P :P :P:o