Early 80s HALO/HAHO Oxygen Mask and MC-3 Helmet

Retro

Hey guys. Here I have an early 80s HALO/HAHO mask impression. I put this kit together so it is unfortunately not an original grouping.

The mask has probably been jumped or used demonstratively judging by wear on the facepiece and on the bayonets. There also appears to be some rather crudely done rubber sealant on the nosebridge of the mask in between the occluder tabs. Do you guys know anything about this particular mask or what its designation is? I've done a bit of searching but can't seem to find a commercial name. Not saying that it has any designation of the sort, but successor masks include PHAOS, Phantom, etc..

The helmet is NOS MC-3, what I believe to be the transitional model between the style employed in Vietnam(lacking the white Sierra receivers) and the later style (lacking the button snap mask attachment points). The goggles are just the classic Sun, Wind, Dust goggles (Kroops could work as well)

I'd like to get a replica oxygen line for it as well. I assume that it is just high pressure line like you find on air tools with a 1/4inch quick connect on the mask end. The thing is that I have never seen any photo evidence for this mask in particular all kitted out.

The first pic is an attachment and the rest are photobucket. Hope that is alright.

post-60060-1318998737.jpg

105_3385.jpg

105_3388.jpg

105_3387.jpg

105_3389.jpg

105_3390.jpg

Salutations,

Dan