Traveling Wall Display- October, 2011

squiz

Hey- My name is Steve Quesinberry and I am the Department Chair for History at Newnan HS in Newnan, GA. I am also a member of the militaria forum. I spoke with Zach at WWII days in PTC about doing a 1 day event in October in Newnan. We will be hosting the VVMF "Wall that Heals" from October 20-23. As part of the myriad of activities that we already have planned to accompany this memorial, we would like to do a large vet/reenactor/military vehicle display on the grounds on Saturday, October 22, from about 9-4. (We will have a Huey display on site all week...) We do something similar to this at the school at the end of each semester (see link below) so we have had some experience organizing this type of event. We would provide lunch, drinks, snacks during the day and hopefully a bunch of people to talk with.

I am hopeful that some of you guys in the Marietta group (or any other local group that I do not know about...) will be willing to come out and participate. We will treat you well and the wall is something to come out for.

You can get my email address from the link below if you have any questions. Let me know what you think.

I appreciate your consideration of this request.

http://www.cowetaschools.org/nhs/quesinberry/ssweb/index.htm