DC-3's

teufelhunde.ret

teufelhunde.ret

For y'all who were fortunate to ride in the C-117, this will bring back allot of good memories, as it did for me. Buffalo Airways' DC-3's, are possibly the Last DC-3 passenger operation. Buffalo Airways still operates a daily scheduled DC-3 passenger service for residents in Canada ’s Northwest Territories and is likely the last airline to do so… ENJOY!

http://www.eaavideo.org/video.aspx?v=110918534001

craig johnson

I did some contract sheetmetal work on a Boeing 707 for Buffalo Airways in Waco Texas back around 1989.

I rode in a DC 3 that has an intresting history not to long ago. Arrived in England 2 weeks after Dday dropped on Market Garden and the Bulge. Went to the French after WWII and I believe back to US then Isreal. In Isreal it sat on a runway for many years then flown to Canada then back to US in Paso Robles CA. It is one of the lowest hour C47-DC3s out there. It was in Rockford over the summer. I also flew three weeks ago in a BT 13 out here. May be getting a 2nd C47 out to our airport soon.

Cobrahistorian

I got to fly around in an R4D back in the summer of 1997 when I worked for the National Warplane Museum. Between that and the B-17 it was a hell of a summer!

Jon