Returning Serviceman found whole home's contents sent to auction while gone - Help him recover!

onereader

I don't know where best to post this, or even if someone has already posted it in this forum - but with so many collectors, buyers, sellers here thought it might be of interest.

Here is the beginning of his info. Read the Facebook link below for full info. and pictures of missing items:

For those who don’t know, I’m back home from my deployment! Which is an awesome feeling. However, what I had to come home to, not so much..

While I was deployed, I hired a company to move and store my entire life. The storage company I entrusted (and pre-paid in full the agreed price) to safeguard ALL of my belongings.. Auctioned off everything I’ve ever owned on July 8th at 10AM in Billerica MA.

A fully furnished 3 bedroom house, drums, guitars, amplifiers, TV, bed, washer, dryer, electronics, tables, pots, pans.. everything. To include my uniforms, sensitive documentation, military gear and softball gear.

https://www.facebook.com/notchinator/posts/10156935481271725

• 3 years later...
On 10/28/2022 at 3:00 AM, ShibaLegend said:

Yeah, i don't know much about law but... There has got to be some criminal activity that happened here.

Definitely. However, you still have to find the stuff to get it back.

Brian Dentino
On 10/27/2022 at 2:20 PM, manayunkman said:

Anything ever come of this?

He hasn't logged back onto the forum since July of 2021 so who knows?