Newest service flag

Love of flags

Love of flags

First of all that is a beautiful flag/banner. Love the design in it. I have one similar to it coming in here soon. It appears to me to have similar construction to a few of my silk/satin WWI era pieces. Mr. Jerry I’m sure will be along to help us out. I’m learning but he is the man!

I would say with the "V" design and the satin that it is more of WWII vintage. Great looking flag too.

(I am bursting here as I have so many cool ones to share, but I am contractually obligated not to...yet!)

Love of flags

That is why we wait on the man! I just learned something new myself. Mr. JERRY you are killing me with those comments! I can't wait for the release. We have a timeframe yet?

I would say with the "V" design and the satin that it is more of WWII vintage. Great looking flag too.

(I am bursting here as I have so many cool ones to share, but I am contractually obligated not to...yet!)

• 2 weeks later...
Love of flags

Finally came In! No thanks to USPS again!

Thank you Love of flags, looking forward to you posting a pic for us when it comes in.

post-162780-0-63515800-1555382856_thumb.jpg

post-162780-0-86837500-1555382867_thumb.jpg

Love of flags

A lot of looking on the internet. Always searching for them on all kinds of websites. I probably look everyday or every other day.