1960s Foto Of Jerry Garcia in Cammie Pants......Or

patches

I believe those are "Paisley" print; they were one of the "Mod" designs that came on big in the mid-to-late '60s. I still have a pair, but they were brown and made of "sack" material- these ones look like corduroys. Great pic!!

I believe those are "Paisley" print; they were one of the "Mod" designs that came on big in the mid-to-late '60s. I still have a pair, but they were brown and made of "sack" material- these ones look like corduroys. Great pic!!

Thanks Flage, let me see if I can snag an image of a site, like vintage cloths or something.

I think I have some stuff around here- I'll see what I can dig up...

Come On Whadda you talking about, you still wear these paisley pants alot, the bright pastel ones too :lol:

BILL THE PATCH

Great photo Kev, Jerry in his prime. The good old days. What memories, what i can remember. Lol

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Great photo Kev, Jerry in his prime. The good old days. What memories, what i can remember. Lol

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

post-34986-0-00075400-1537210752.jpgI think he's Stoned Man :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come On Whadda you talking about, you still wear these paisley pants alot, the bright pastel ones too :lol:

I used to (still do) love them wide corduroys; right now, these are the only old duds (below) within my immediate reach.

And this is only 3 pairs- have 15 others bought in those years, all different.

Taken in my home in 2003...

post-3226-0-11594600-1537241620_thumb.jpeg

Found this on the Bay, :lol: something similar or like what Garcia is wearing, in lot of respects it could pass as camouflage :lol:.

Could be Grandmas curtains or couch ….

• 1 year later...