4 replies to this topic

#1 BDU_Burger_Lover

BDU_Burger_Lover
  • Members
    • Member ID: 158,610
  • 104 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 04:54 AM

Howdy everyone.

I was wondering if any of you knew of places to visit for military items in the Tampa Bay area - military surplus stores, thrift stores, flea markets, you name it. I am especially interested in Army uniforms dating from the 1960s onwards.

Thank you in advance!

#2 Thor996

Thor996
  • Members
    • Member ID: 30,395
  • 2,855 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 05:07 AM

Oldsmar flea market in Oldsmar, Wagon Wheel Flea Market, Pinellas Park are two that come to mind. 

Edited by Thor996, 01 September 2015 - 05:08 AM.

#3 Patchcollector

Patchcollector
  • Members
    • Member ID: 13,386
  • 9,985 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 07:13 AM

Thor nailed it with the Flea Markets.The Wagon Wheel is a pretty big Flea Market.There is also a Flea Market on 49th St,near the US 19 overpass,but I'm not sure if it is still functioning.

I know of one Military Surplus Store that is on 66th St.N around 62nd Ave. N. in St.Pete.There are also a couple of large thrift stores,including a large Salvation Army thrift store,that are almost right across the street from the Surplus Store.

I'm sure that Tampa has alot of places too,but I don't go there very often so I don't know of any specifically.

#4 Thor996

Thor996
  • Members
    • Member ID: 30,395
  • 2,855 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 09:53 AM

Thor nailed it with the Flea Markets.The Wagon Wheel is a pretty big Flea Market.There is also a Flea Market on 49th St,near the US 19 overpass,but I'm not sure if it is still functioning.

I know of one Military Surplus Store that is on 66th St.N around 62nd Ave. N. in St.Pete.There are also a couple of large thrift stores,including a large Salvation Army thrift store,that are almost right across the street from the Surplus Store.

I'm sure that Tampa has alot of places too,but I don't go there very often so I don't know of any specifically.

the 49er flea market 49th st north cleawater.......

#5 BDU_Burger_Lover

BDU_Burger_Lover
  • Members
    • Member ID: 158,610
  • 104 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 09:56 AM

Thanks y'all!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users