SVN RANGER PATCHES,,,OPINIONS WANTED

militarymania

militarymania

would also like to hear comments on these ranger patches as well,if anyone can identify these,i would appreciate it ...Many thanks,,Robert

post-3486-1281462516.jpg

post-3486-1281462550.jpg

militarymania
would also like to hear comments on these ranger patches as well,if anyone can identify these,i would appreciate it ...Many thanks,,Robert

post-3486-1281462600.jpg

post-3486-1281462674.jpg

316th FS 324th FG

The bottom one is def not Vietnamese (I think it is cambodian - that is the Cambodian flag) and the top one has Thai/cambodian newspaper on the back. With the colors, it makes me think it is Cambodian as well

kriegsmodell

All three are Cambodian Airborne units. Note the Khmer Temple design in the upper left of each patch as well as the national colors already pointed out. The first patch has a very clearly identifiable stiching of the basic Khmer Airborne jump wing. The BP stands for Battalion Parachutist. Hope this helps ....

Just a quick addendum,

the design for the first patch is for airborne headquarters 'Base Aeroporte' - BAP.

the 'BP' actually stands for 'Brigade Parachutiste' the individual Arabic numerals relate to the actual battalions. The characters under the 4th Battalion patch translates as 'The people that have pride'.