Local to me..(Southwestern Indiana) auction with USMC equipment

bigkahunasix

bigkahunasix

http://sohnandassociates.com/upcoming-auctions/?az_feed_pos=www.auctionzip.com%2Fcgi-bin%2Fauctionview.cgi%3Flid%3D2690876%26feed%3D129%26group%3D0%26state%3D%26kwd%3D%26zip%3D%26category%3D0%26nojava%3D0

Just received an email from an auction house I do business with about an auction the have scheduled for tomorrow afternoon. It contains lots of USMC paraphernalia including mess gear, ammo cans, E-tools (WW2 and later), 90mm expended blank rounds, uniforms spanning several eras, bayonets and scabbards, 1860 Bleckmann Cavalry sword, a Remington 513-T target/trainer rifle that the owner shot in Reserve competition, some Garand patrs ...a bunch of other stuff also.

Due to being hospitalized at the moment I can't attend but thought some of you closer members may wish to. The link above is to the auction page and it has links to various picture galleries. You can also call and ask questions or leave a bid.

I have NO connection to this auction other than them sending me the notice, and the fact I do appraisals for them occasionally. They know I'm a retired Marine and thought I'd be interested.

***Mods, if this is unacceptable then nuke this thread at your discretion.***

BK6

Thanks for the info! Wish I was in Indiana. Get well soon Teufelhunden!!!

SF

Chuck