New qbars! Rare and MISPELLED ERRORS! INF.TANK, BAJONET ETC

GrandMarshalQBar

GrandMarshalQBar

New babies on their way... I think I'm going to be able to FINALLY reassemble my super display ladder!

anyone know INFORMATION ABOUT THESE BARS AND WHAT THEY REPRESENT (my new ones like pistol s)

it was a pain in the butt to acquire but i finally got em!

My 1950s-60s foreign-company error strike MISPELLED Army QBARS!

"BAZOOICA" (the "i" and "c" look like a "k" I guess)

"MARKMAN"

"m-i Rifle" (roman numeral rare small font)

"Smal Bore Rifle" (one L)

"CARBIN" (no E)

"MACHIN-GUN"

"SUBMACHIN-GUN"

"BAJONET" (ENTIRE PARAGRAPH in the Marksman Collector book DEDICATED to this rare bar!)

12311109_10153170147542201_4944849266777

AND MY FAVS...

☆"57 RECOILLERS RIFLE"

☆ "75 RECOILLERS RIFLE"

12309996_10153170147567201_5029965920631

I also acquired the following rare babies:

☆"158 RCT" ☆

the only qualification bar dedicated solely to an entire UNIT instead of weapon or skill... the 158th Regimental Combat Team "Bushmasters" were an elite jungle guerrilla-style badass machete-loving japanese-killers during the war... and have distinguished themselves from The Great War all the way to the present Afghanistan-ops!

☆"75mm RIFLE"☆

a rare offshoot of the TD-75MM or perhaps the proper version of the "75Recoillers Rifle" mispelled. Either way it goes nicely amongst my "...MM..." Artillery bars

12339128_10153170147617201_6064318180659

☆I have pretty much EVERY variation of the "...MM MORTAR" bars...

"81-MM MORTAR"

"60-MM MORTAR"

" 81 mm MORTAR"

"MORTAR 60MM"

"MORTAR 81MM"

Also...

On the way shipped! Any info on the weapons or their rarity please let me know!

PISTOL S AND PISTOL C

I know c is super rare but I have never even heard of PISTOL S until I saw it. Any info?

☆ART. AIRCRAFT

☆INF. TANK

☆AUTO-TANK

☆coast arty AA!

☆SS-AUTO-RIFLE-"B"!

☆S.S.D-ARTY

12291736_10153170146247201_7807299862493

...♤♡◇♧°°●■▪I'M SO EXCITED TO FINALLY ASSEMBLE MY NEW IMPROVED ULTRA MEGA LADDER OF DESTINY v3.0!▪■●°°♧◇♡♤...

Patchcollector

Wow.I had no idea there were so many different bars made.The "typo" ones are really neat.Great collection!Thanks for sharing it,I learned something new today!

I have a few that might fall into your "Hall of Shame" e.g. FLAME THROWER, B A R, SWORD, M-203, MISSILE, INF.HOWITZER, TANK WEAPONS, T.S.M.G., plus a few others listed under Table 3. Jack

GrandMarshalQBar

Very interesting. ( BTW...it's actually "misspelled") ;)

HAHAHAHA! I TOTALLY KNOW I SWEAR! No but seriously my phone auto corrects MISPELL (one S) as well as EVERY POSSIBLE tense, participle, and gerund the word can form! I know I did not override MISSPELLING, -LLED, -LLS, ETC. That's so funny BECAUSE THE WORD IS A DAMN FUNNY ONE TO REPEATEDLY..... "MISSSSSPELLL"!!

ANYWAY... wall of shame? I'll take the sword

☆"158 RCT" ☆

the only qualification bar dedicated solely to an entire UNIT instead of weapon or skill... the 158th Regimental Combat Team "Bushmasters" were an elite jungle guerrilla-style badass machete-loving japanese-killers during the war... and have distinguished themselves from The Great War all the way to the present Afghanistan-ops!

I'm a little late to the conversation, but just came across this thread. Good information. I have a "158th RCT" bar in my 158th Infantry collection that I wasn't sure what it was for. I had not seen any others. Any idea when/where these were made?

Here's mine;

post-122639-0-29396400-1449526319.jpg

GrandMarshalQBar

Bavarian firm "Friedl Reim" in early Occupation Germany, from June 1945 to the early 1950s, for WW2 and Korean War era Troops.