A few of my new patch finds

hardheaded

hardheaded

Picked up a mix of stuff recently and shot some pics of a few of the patches. The Iceland and Rangers are both black backs.

HH

post-108826-0-36117300-1430541027.jpg

post-108826-0-88828100-1430541042.jpg

hardheaded

Thought I'd throw in this bring back tapestry while I'm at it. I'll have to put it on a wall for a better pic.

post-108826-0-38079100-1430551003.jpg

hardheaded

NIce. I like the pocket hangers & Ranger diamond.

Thanks Firefighter!

They are the ones I like best out of what I have pictured too. Here's a shot of the back of my favorite out of them.

post-108826-0-71468200-1430580535.jpg

hardheaded

Not really into the newer stuff But I like the 101st helmet insignia.

Me either but it was a take the lot deal. I'm not really into this pin that was in with this stuff either but at least the propellers spin :D

post-108826-0-17836500-1430598503.jpg

BILL THE PATCH

I have the same Iceland patch, the bdr looks like its drk purple and its not perfectly round sought of oval, British made nice varient. Very good haul

Patchcollector

Thanks Firefighter!

They are the ones I like best out of what I have pictured too. Here's a shot of the back of my favorite out of them.

I have a black backed Ranger diamond too.Found it on eBay many moons ago,still sealed in cellophane.I found out later that cereal companies had placed the surplus patches inside of cereal boxes after the war as "premiums" for the kids.I was new to collecting when I got it and at first thought the black back was from mold :lol:

hardheaded

Thanks again guys!

Adding this shirt and some of the larger sized patches that came with this haul. The 1st Cav, 82nd and SP5 patches are original to the shirt, the rest were placed on for the picture. Time to put the camera away :)

post-108826-0-68914300-1430768688.jpg

flyusmcsson

Really love the 101st patches especially the 426th never seen that one before! Is the large desert 101st theater made?

hardheaded

Is the large desert 101st theater made?

I don't think so. The back is plastic coated. IDing theater made patches is outta my league!

flyusmcsson

I don't think so. The back is plastic coated. IDing theater made patches is outta my league!

With the plastic back it is probably us made patch.

What is the identification for the lower right patch in Post #2? I have one and can place it.

Mike