Best WWII "Tanker" Winter Combat Jacket?

crb83

I'm leaning towards WPG's tanker jacket because of the great price (emcmilitaria's seems identical) but some of the reviews have me undecided because of the sleeve and waist fitting too loosely. Wondering if this was the way originals fit because of wearing it over an already 2-layered uniform or is this incorrect? It's always possible the people reviewing it are looking for a fit like an M41.

Any input would be appreciated, thanks guys!

http://www.whatpriceglory.com/shopexd.asp?id=2039&bc=no

Corpsmancollector

Both Ron and Ian are right in my opinion! Buzz Rickson are very high quality and if money is no object, go for a Buzz! But, shouldn't this be in the reproduction section?

Will

If you can afford a Buzz jacket buy it, BUT if it's too pricey the At the Front one is a nice durable jacket and after you spray scotchguard on it you are all set!

Scott

If you can afford a Buzz jacket buy it, BUT if it's too pricey the At the Front one is a nice durable jacket and after you spray scotchguard on it you are all set!

Scott

The OP is requesting what is the "Best" as in closest to an original? The ATF jackets are nice but the weave of the collar and cuffs is not correct and the zipper is wrong and goes all the way up the collar unlike an original.

In no particular order I'd say Buzz Rickson, MASH Japan, or Real McCoy are your best copies if you can find one followed by WW2 Impressions latest run of tankers.