VN era NS Meyer jump wings

LtRGFRANK

Bought this years ago. What info can anyone give me about them. Back shows ? Meyer Inc New York on one side and two hall marks on the other I can't make out. Now see if I can get picture to come up

post-551-1185925526.jpg

After reading some other Posts I looked at it again and it looks like NSMeyerInc' I need a stronger Magnifing Glass. Does that Help anyone?

craig_pickrall

Not sure exactly what info you are looking for.

That appears to be a subdued version but the black finish is badly worn. That would date it from 1969 to 2007. It is the senior version. You can buy them new for about $3.

Thanks. Thats what I was looking for. Guess I didn't exlain that clear enough. Will try and do better in future posts. It was a garage sale for 25 cents

Laury Allison

You can't go wrong for 25 cents. I think NS Meyer went out of business and sold out a few years ago. You can still run across a lot of Meyer insignia. They were in business for many years and was one of the big leaders in insignia making. I want to say they sold out to Ira Green or Vanguard, but could be wrong there. The hallmark would be 22M on later made insignia and 9M on earlier pieces.